January 20, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
News:

Studio Southeast and Friends

Author Topic: My Body  (Read 7316 times)

Offline sherrichanelmodel

• Model
    • Sherri Chanel
My Body
« on: January 17, 2012, 06:23:47 PM »
 Ok guys this a very serious question and I will not get offended in any way. This is opinions and I am sure everyone will be different. So I am sure you can tell that I have gained a significant amount since I came back with my new site. Of course I am not young anymore and will never have the body as I first started. But my question is do you like the new curvy sherri? or do you like the older sherri?

Offline ro46214

• Model Fan Extraordinaire
Re: My Body
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:42:18 PM »
Sherri, you look wonderful. I don't think you look heavy. Curvier, yes, and I love it. The weight has gone to all the right places.  ;)

Offline nazgul2003

• Super Model Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 09:24:00 PM »
Overall, I think I prefered your looks when you were about 16 or so-to me you were just about perfect back then. I think it was when you were about 17 (just before you left) I thought you looked WAY to skinny-to the poin of looking anorexic. The way you look now, while perhaps not ideal in my mind, seems much healthier.

On the flip side, I think your current look is a little deceptive because it's hard to see how petite you are in a lot of the pictures which I think can make you look a little heavier.

The one thing I do love about your current look-it's PERFECT for 40's style pinup shots! I NEVER get tired of seeing you do those!

Offline SBV1971

• VIP
  • I love Flawless Beauties....
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:41:06 PM »
You are an extremely beautiful & healthy woman Sherri. I'd much rather see you with some meat on your bones than be like some of those pretzel stick thin "models" you see in fashion magazines. I love you just the way you are Sherri... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Roman

• Roaming Aussie
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 03:12:36 AM »
Hi Sherri, your feminine and natural curves are very alluring. Since returning to modeling you have done many excellent galleries and the calendar as well.  You are long way from being overweight.  Keep doing what you are doing.  Go swimming when the weather is warmer.  Don't listen to any critics - you do what you want to do!

Offline ro46214

• Model Fan Extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 06:51:47 AM »
The one thing I do love about your current look-it's PERFECT for 40's style pinup shots! I NEVER get tired of seeing you do those!

I'll second that, enthusiastically!

The whole standard for how much a woman should weigh has changed dramatically. Watch some of the old Burlesque dancers; by today's standards, they're obese, but in their heyday, they were some of the most desirable women around. Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe, considered two of the most beautiful and sexiest women in films forty to fifty years ago, couldn't get a job today because they would be considered too fat. Guys like curves. A lot.

Sherri, you've always been a beautiful model, but this is the most beautiful I've ever seen you. You've got nothing to worry about.

Offline JimBud2

• newb
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »
 I think you look great as you are now and as long as you are healthly there is no reason to change.

Offline charlie26070

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 05:14:34 AM »
But my question is do you like the new curvy sherri? or do you like the older sherri?

The only answer that springs to mind is, "Yes".   :)

I do tend to prefer "curvy" over "too skinny".

Offline charger

• newb
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 02:54:26 PM »
you are beautiful and sexy the way you look  :-*

Offline icedearth

• Super Model Fan
  • Sherri is AWESOME!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »
Sorry Sherri, I can't give you my objective point of view because I am in love with you. You are a Goddess for me.  blusha1

Both If I have to choose the old or new Sherri, I choose the new curvy and perfect Sherri   comegetit

Offline Larry523

• Super Model Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 09:04:50 PM »
I prefer a girl with a little meat on her bones...up to a point. But no need to worry Sherri, because you're nowhere near that point! You look fantastic at your present weight and don't let anyone tell you any differently!  :-*

As for your look now vs. when you were younger, my recollection is that you were always slightly "thicker" than the typical "model-type" girl. I thought it looked great then, and I think it looks great now!

Offline explrgd

• The Seeker
  • VIP
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 08:21:42 AM »
Sherri, first, you are a long way from being 'old'. I've enjoyed your modeling for some years and watching you grow up. While certainly curvier (?) than before, you are still a very beautiful young woman. Don't be concerned about this issue. As a fan I am certainly interested in your modeling, but also that you are comfortable with how you feel about yourself. You look great.
Exploring for Truth and Beauty

Offline sndy

• Model Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
You keep getting more beautiful every year as far as I'm concerned.
And I agree with the other gentleman about the 40's era pinup type look...those photos are incredible!

I vote for Sherri to continue growing up and not looking back - you're doing great Sherri.

Offline chidaddy44

• Model Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 01:36:52 PM »
Sherry:
yes it is obvious you gained some weight, however you are
not a 14,15 year old teen anymore. I think you might want
to loose a few pounds, not so many, and workj on firming
what is left! Just to say, ay any weight, you are my all time fav
model ever!! a big thiing to say, and I have been a subscriber to sherri channel
since its start!  xoxox

Johnny

Offline ryanguy88

• Super Model Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 11:06:49 AM »
Sherri you have always looked amazing and you still look amazing now  :-*

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon