January 23, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
News:

Studio Southeast and Friends

Author Topic: Superbowl  (Read 4322 times)

Offline Roman

• Roaming Aussie
  • Global Moderator
Re: Superbowl
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 01:48:03 AM »
Ravens are gonna win this game because the Madden13 simulation says so (its been correct 9 out of the last 10 super bowls) .... I let my own xbox/madden13 simulate this game last night . Ravens won 30-17 .... Im anxious to see if its right again this year LOL
Great call by the Madden13 simulation!
The 49ers fell too far behind, once that happens a team needs luck, they got luck against the Falcons but not the Ravens.
My propositions were mixed.  Alicia Keys went 11 seconds over to perform the anthem! Beyonce wore black instead of white and her hair was curled instead of straight. Never found out the colour of the Gatorade because they never had a chance to throw it.  I was right in predicting that Jay Z would not appear on stage and the post game Harbaugh handshake was 4 seconds (under by 2 seconds).
Many thanks to Sherri for her update on facebook regarding the electricity failure because I was in an office and had no idea why the game was being delayed!!!
Anyway that brings another thrilling NFL season to an end.  Looking forward to the draft, schedule release and the new season.

Offline Roman

• Roaming Aussie
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 01:49:43 AM »

Offline KL71

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 10:35:27 AM »
When the power failure is taken out of the ratings, you'd likely wind up with a new US viewership record:

Neil Best @sportswatch
From 10:30 to 10:45 p.m. ET, 75 percent of homes with a TV in use in 56 major markets were watching SB47.

I live in the Hartford/New Haven (CT) television market, ranked #30. We're one of those metered markets. I definitely watched it, since I had to edit out much of the power failure delay. That way it would (barely) fit onto one DVD+RW disc.

P.S. Awesome NFL meme!  :D

P.P.S. FOX will cover Super Bowl XLVIII from East Rutherford, NJ on Sunday, February 2, 2014.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon