January 23, 2018, 05:33:08 AM
News:

Studio Southeast and Friends

Author Topic: Tell me a Story  (Read 4206 times)

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
Tell me a Story
« on: September 02, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »
Make up a story using one of the three images taken from my meet in greet in MA, at Summer Nationals.

The winner will receive a signed 8x10 image of me that you were only able to get at Summer Nationals.

The winner will be chosen based on creativity and originality.

All entries with vulgar language and situations will be disqualified.

The winner will be chosen by 3 secret judges.

The contest will end  September 30th at 11:59PM
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:22:10 AM by Brittany Marie »

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
Re: Tell me a Story
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 01:29:19 PM »
Image 1
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 01:35:22 PM by Brittany Marie »

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 01:35:03 PM »
Image 2

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 01:42:40 PM »
Image 3

Offline Quad Runner

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 01:53:03 PM »
Cool ! I see a QuadRunner !  :)

Offline KL71

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »
I was in Worcester, MA on both Saturday and Monday. It's nice being only 40-some miles away from that big city at the end of the Turnpike (Boston).

As for this contest Brittany, since I won the last one, I'll sit on the sidelines and let another fan of yours win. It's only fair. I'll have your book in due time and that should keep me company just fine!  :)

Offline JMD

• StudioSoutheast
  • Administrator
  • When in doubt try another hole
    • Studio Southeast
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 02:48:07 PM »
Cool ! I see a QuadRunner !  :)

I see a Nova. I had one of those :)

Didn't look that good though

Offline Roman

• Roaming Aussie
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 04:25:20 PM »
Here is my contest entry:

Sisters Khloé and Kourtney were driving from Boston to New York City on a gorgeous 82  F degree Friday afternoon.  Khloé's husband,  Lamar, is in New York for a number of meetings at the United Nations building.
Khloé says to her sister Kourtney "lets take a detour to Worcester because Summer Nationals are on".
Kourtney replies "are you kidding? the paparazzi are everywhere, even in New England".
Khloé said "we might be okay if we wear these street clothes without our make-up on and maintain a low profile".
Khloé's reason for making a detour to Worcester was to meet Brittany Marie and get an autograph from her.  Khloé is happily married but has secretly admired Brittany ever since her cover of the Playboy Fresh Faces magazine in late 2008.
Khloé and Kourtney arrive in Worcester.  They drive to the park.  They see a group of young women all wearing bikinis.  Khloé walks up to a blonde lady and with a fake accent she asks "Hello have you seen Brittany Marie recently?".  The lady reached for her handbag, pulled out her iPhone and showed Khloé the photo below and said "Brittany was here, she was selecting songs for tomorrow's pageant but she left 20 minutes ago."

Khloé and Kourtney then drive back to the main street of Worcester.  From a distance, Khloé catches a glimpse of Brittany modeling a red bikini in front of a Yenko car but with the road blocked off she could not find a place to park her car.  After Khloe found a car park she walked back to the Yenko car but Badwolf was the only person there.  Badwolf confirmed to Khloé that it was Brittany wearing a red bikini and that the photographer and her had just hopped into a waiting car.
While Kourtney went away to find some food, Khloé waited a half hour for a quad bike and burnout display and then the opportunity to get Brittany's autograph.  Khloé was amazed at the quad bike stunts.  Then just as Brittany was about to get off the quad bike a text message appeared on Khloé  phone - its Lamar writing that his meetings in New York wrapped up early and he was already back at a Manhattan hotel.
Khloé faced a dilemma - should she stay at Worcester and queue up to greet Brittany or go back to her husband.  It was sunset and a decision had to be made.  Khloé has only been married 9 months so she quickly found Kourtney eating pizza and drove the 175 miles to New York to be with her husband and therefore missed the opportunity to meet Brittany. But Khloé did promise herself the next time Brittany has a meet and greet she will be there!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 04:32:42 PM by Roman »

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »
Only a few more days for you to post your story!

Offline moe1234

• Model Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 01:36:47 PM »
It was a warm summer day in Massachusetts and all was quiet in the streets.  Downtown was bustling with people going about their day to day lives and nothing was out of the ordinary.

At the local bank all was going good until two men walked in looking a little hurried. There had been a string of bank robberies recently and as they walked up to two tellers, the tellers knew exactly what was going on. The two men handed the tellers a pillow case each and demanded that they empty what money they had into them and then hand them over.  These guys looked like they meant business and, just like they were taught, the tellers calmly handed the men the money they had and stepped away.  As they turned and ran out of the store, one of the other tellers who had seen what was going on had managed to call the police and sound the alarm.  What was just minutes earlier a normal day in downtown Worcester was now a loud and frightening scene with people running for safety just as the robbers stormed out of the bank and into their awaiting getaway car.  It was a 1970 Yenko Deuce Nova and it was fueled and ready to tear apart the streets and the odds of anyone catching up were slim to say the least.

As this is going on, the radios at the police station start going crazy.  It's the dispatchers calling all cars and telling them about the robbery.  Now this isn't the first bank these guys have hit and the police force has had enough.  It's time for them to enforce the law so they start tailing these guys and setting up road blocks.  Police cars are going in all directions and have the streets blocked off, but these guys manage to find their way through again and again.  At one point the police officers realize that there's no way they can keep up with them and they call up a helicopter and tell him to get ready in case they need him for the tail.

As the day turns to night, and the sun starts to rise, the police officers have been playing a game of cat and mouse all night.  They would lose the robbers only to find them roaring down the street and trying to leave the city again.  But every time, they would hit a road block and be forced to turn back.  The police officers knew that things were getting desperate, and they had only one option left.  They had to call the chief.

Now when you think of the chief of a police force you probably usually think of a big old man sitting behind a desk at the station with a big mustache and a box of donuts.  In Worcester this isn't the case.  When they got a hold of the chief, she was sitting outside of her pool tanning in a red bikini.

"Hello," answered Chief of Police Brittany Marie "this is the chief!"

After explaining to her what happened they told her that they'd tried everything and it would be down to her and her irresistibly stunning good looks to stop the robbers.  As she got details from the police officer on the phone, the helicopter from the night before had been dispatched to where she was tanning.  As soon as she hung up a ladder dropped down and with her hair blowing in the wind and nothing but her bikini and high heels on she started ascending up into the aircraft.

It was a short flight but soon they were above the robbers car, and they could see where they were going.  The fast moving helicopter moved up quicker and when they were about half a mile away from where the robbers were headed the ladder came back down and Chief Brittany Marie slid down like an air force commando.  She stood on the road and did what comes natural to her: she looked good.

The Nova was speeding down the road and the robbers were almost certain that they were about to get away.  They were all smiling and knew that just about nothing would stop them.  Then they saw her.  At first she was just a speck on the horizon but as the car roared down they couldn't help but do a double take.  There was the most gorgeous girl they had ever seen in a bikini just standing in the middle of the road.  The car kept speeding towards her but at the last second they couldn't help it - they stopped quickly, the car veering sideways on the road.  They hopped out and it only took one 'On the floor boys' from Chief Brittany to have all of them on the ground, ready for whatever punishment she was going to administer them.  The robbers were caught.

As they were being processed a news crew came up and wanted a picture for the paper with the Chief in it and they thought what a better picture than the Chief standing in front of the getaway vehicle.  This is the picture they took:

The end.

Offline geoman12

• Super Model Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 09:09:53 PM »
This is my entry into your story contest, Brittany.

I hope you enjoy :)

It was the final day of shooting on the set of the much anticipated sequel to the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds".  The director Jerry Bruckheimer was looking forward to putting the finishing touches on what he thought would be his finest movie to date.  This of course was made possible because of his brilliant casting of the newest bombshell to make the move from modeling to acting.  The bombshell was none other than Brittany Marie, of internet fame.  She had finally made the move to the big screen and had been sought after by all of the major producers and director vying for the chance to direct her first blockbuster movie.  
   All of the major movie critics were in agreement that the new Brittany movie had the potential to be the biggest movie to come out in the last few years and it wasn't even done yet.  In a recent interview, Mr. Bruckheimer was asked about being able to work with the incredible Ms. Brittany.  "I have never worked with a better actress" Mr. Bruckheimer said.  "She exudes confidence and sensuality in front of the camera and her bubbly personality is so infectious that whole cast and crew starts smiling the moment she walks onto the set."  "Everyone associated with this film is anxiously waiting for the final scene to be shot today."
   What a final scene it was going to be.  It would be huge chance scene with the beautiful Ms. Brittany Marie stealing the final car on her list, a mint, tricked out Yenko Deuce.  Our course there would be a long challenging driving scene that normally would be performed by a stunt double, but Brittany insisted that she would be doing the driving.  What a driver Brittany turned out to be.  She put that powerful muscle car through its paces during the course of that final scene.  She had several cars chasing her after she made that final boost, the car she had stolen belongs to one of the leaders of the local mafia and they were in hot pursuit.  Brittany put them all to shame, will her superior driving skills.  Finally the scene was completed after only one first take.  
   After her epic acting performance, she stayed out on the set to shoot a bunch of promotional pictures for the upcoming media blitz in anticipation of the release of this newest blockbuster.  She certainly showed the skills that made her the top internet model over the last few years, and why Playboy was so interested in signing her to model for them.  After looking at the picture below I am sure that will agree with me that this a movie that I will be going to see many times in the next few months.  

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 11:47:57 AM »
LAST DAY TO ENTER. SUMBIT YOUR STORY NOW!

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »
Thanks to everyone that entered the contest. I will announce the winner Wednesday.

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 10:31:55 AM »
I loved each of your stories, they were all very great! I'm awarding each of you an 8x10 signed photo! Please email your address where you would like to receive your prize :)

Offline JMD

• StudioSoutheast
  • Administrator
  • When in doubt try another hole
    • Studio Southeast
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 01:21:16 AM »
Thats awesome! Thanks Brittany!

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon