News:

Studio Southeast and Friends

Author Topic: Movies  (Read 6646 times)

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
Movies
« on: October 19, 2010, 05:22:15 PM »
What are some of your all time favorite movies? I really like scary movies and comedies. I love how they have horror movies on tv for the halloween holiday!

Offline Quad Runner

• Administrator
Re: Movies
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »
What are some of your all time favorite movies? I really like scary movies and comedies. I love how they have horror movies on tv for the halloween holiday!

Paranormal Activity is the scariest one , it freaked me out though and it made me sleep with a loaded rifle for a month  :D, the original Halloween and the remake from 2007 are both good  , and so is the original Nightmare On Elm Street  , but the new remake of that is bad and boring. also the remake of Amityville Horror (2005) is really good and scary !   

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »
Paranormal Activity is the scariest one , it freaked me out though and it made me sleep with a loaded rifle for a month  :D, the original Halloween and the remake from 2007 are both good  , and so is the original Nightmare On Elm Street  , but the new remake of that is bad and boring. also the remake of Amityville Horror (2005) is really good and scary !   

Paranormal Activity made me cry I was so scared!

Offline Quad Runner

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 06:29:22 PM »
Paranormal Activity made me cry I was so scared!

it made me put a 100LB. bar bell on the floor to block my bedroom door from being slammed like that demon dude did in that movie while those people were sleeping LOL. .................. if something invisible was gonna slam my door shut  , I atleast wanted it to have to do some work first ! LOL

Offline JMD

• StudioSoutheast
  • Administrator
  • When in doubt try another hole
    • Studio Southeast
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 06:36:54 PM »

You should be checking out AMC. They started last night with the classics and will run through Halloween I believe.

Offline Quad Runner

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 06:38:37 PM »
You should be checking out AMC. They started last night with the classics and will run through Halloween I believe.

Cool ! theyre doing the Friday the 13th movies tonite !

Offline nazgul2003

• Super Model Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 08:44:22 AM »
One of the scariest movies in my opinion is Hide and Seek. It freaks me out because that kind of stuff could really happen to anyone!

I also like movies that are supposed to be scary, but end up being funny, like Mexican Werewolf in Texas or Cursed. Never thought I'd see a werewolf flip someone the bird.

But one of my absolute all-time favorite movies, even if it's not scary, is The Princess Bride. Truly a classic!

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »
I saw one of the cutest movies the other night. The Spiderwick Chronicles! They played it on ABC Family and it was a great Halloween movie.

Offline SBV1971

• VIP
  • I love Flawless Beauties....
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 06:51:05 AM »
I like the classics like Psycho, Night of the Living Dead, The Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Friday the 13th. Good stuff! :)

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 04:01:44 PM »
Last night I watched the movie Annie, I couldn't believe I remembered all the songs LOL. I saw it on Broadway when I was really young and the movie is great too!

Offline Quad Runner

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 04:06:53 PM »
the last movie I saw was The Avengers , The Expendables 2 is next on my list  :)

Offline ro46214

• Model Fan Extraordinaire
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 06:20:54 PM »
The last one I saw was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, the English version with Daniel Craig. I've seen the Swedish version as well, and like both of them. The next movie I want to see is The Hunger Games; the books are excellent and I've heard good things about the movie.

Offline Roman

• Roaming Aussie
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 05:39:16 AM »
I got the movie Haywire starring Gina Carano on dvd, going to watch it this weekend   :)

Offline Brittany Marie

• Model
    • Brittany Marie
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 09:05:54 AM »
The next movei I want to see in theathers is Magic Mike :)

Offline SBV1971

• VIP
  • I love Flawless Beauties....
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 09:32:04 AM »
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter opens this weekend! WOOOT!!! ;D

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon